Thursday, January 31, 2008

Best Valentine Gift - Red Roses

This saved my marriage!

Maybe a bit drastic but i am eternally thankful to the flower shop that saved my marriage! How did they manage that?

Well, i got into quite a bit of a fight with my wife. It was over something pretty stupid and she was also getting quite paranoid. We we’re literally at the point of splitting up. I had to do something. I prepared a little “sorry speech” and ordered some beautiful flowers from this store. Not just the normal ones you see in everyday shops but some really nice ones. When she saw them, she was stunned. I did my little speech and we forgave each other! She couldn’t stop telling me how much she loved the flowers though and how original they were! I was so pleased! A bunch of flowers saved my marriage (maybe a bit over dramatic, but who cares, i love flowers from now on!)

If anyone is interested about where to get these flowers, just email me at *worldbestnews[at]gmail[dot]com*.

No comments: